Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Phallic Findings, Proper Tiara Placement, And My New Favorite Snack

Here I am...two days in a row...WHAT?! B is napping so I thought I would share a few highlights from my day so far.

First off, I just want to preface what I am about to show you by saying that I love the Little Critter children's books by Mercer Mayer. I have read them to both of my daughters and we love the stories and pictures. I think they are cute and funny, BUT this pic I found in the book we read this morning is a whole new kind of funny and not the kind of funny I think the author had in mind.....
 That is one happy critter.
Even funnier is that the second I saw the picture and started to laugh, I remembered that I had the same reaction years ago when I read the same book to E. It was like phallic deja vu. Good times.

Next, I thought our fellow princesses would be interested to learn the proper way to wear their princess crowns.
This baby is a trendsetter for sure.

Finally, I wanted to share this recipe from Skinnytaste that I just love. If you haven't been to her website before, I highly recommend it. So many healthy and tasty treats to be discovered I tell you. I have been making this zucchini recipe for a few weeks now every couple days and I just love it as a snack or even as side dish. Delish!

That's it for now, but I have a feeling I will back soon because I am on a blogging roll! Booyah!


What is your favorite low cal snack/side dish?


No comments:

Post a Comment