Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Life Lessons From A Toddler

Yesterday I had some errands to run and since I had my toddler with me, it turned into a bit of an adventure. That's one of the magical things about having kids...they make you slow down and stop and smell the roses, sometimes literally. Errands that would normally take me an hour or so took me a little over four hours and I was totally okay with it. I feel like as a mom that I am not only constantly guiding and teaching my kids, but that they are teaching me as well. The following are some of the lessons and reminders from my one year old yesterday that I think we can all benefit from (in pictures):
Always remember to accessorize.

Slow your roll....even the everyday stuff can be pretty cool.

There is always time for fun.

And lastly:
Never take yourself too seriously. 

Have a great day!







No comments:

Post a Comment