Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Gold Cats, Gnomies, And Toilet Mugs....Oh My!

In celebration of my thirty fourth birthday this week, I have decided to list the top three gifts that I have received from my amazing husband over the years. Now this is the part where other blogs would take the time to say they aren't bragging, etc, but I think after you see them, you will understand why I did not feel the need to say that here. I will say that I absolutely and truly loved these gifts, but that most people will probably feel confused rather than jealous after seeing them. So, with out further ado, here they are (in no particular order)

1. My Gnomies
Rollin' with my gnomies.

2. A Gold Cat
Apparently this waving gold cat brings good luck. I think it brings good taste.
(Gnomie photo bomb!)


3. A Coffee Mug...That Looks Like A Toilet
I keep this gem in the guest bathroom with a bottle of poo-pourri in it. Its the gift that doesn't stink.


So there they are...my top three gifts in all their glory courtesy of my loving hubby. Don't be jelly.



Disclaimer: As a 34 year old mother of two, I promise I do not use phrases like "Don't be jelly" in real life. I only do it here on the Internet where I can be totes anon. Fo shizzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment